Old 04-04-2019, 10:44 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Introducing Alexia R. From True Amateur Models

Name: Alexia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Dealership Receptionist

My name is Alexia and I am 28 years old! I've never done any nude modeling before. I am definitely very amateur and
inexperienced with all of this stuff. However, when the model photographer started talking to me about participating in
his amateur modeling shoots, it seemed like a real fun and exciting thing to do! I met Ray at a car dealership. I work
there as one of the receptionists in the main lobby. It's just a part time job. I mean, it keeps me busy, and it puts
money in my pockets. I also go to school and I am studying to be a Certified Nursing Assistant. My hobbies are boating,
fishing, surfing and I also like to hike sometimes. I don't really know what else to say about me, but when the
photographer started explaining the modeling shoots to me, I didn't think that I would be spreading apart my ass! That's
okay though and I really didn't mind doing it. This modeling shoot definitely wasn't some kind of Playboy or Penthouse
modeling shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

But yeah, I had a lot of fun at the shoot and I am looking forward to shooting again! The super closeup pictures of my
pussy are actually very interesting! I mean, I have never seen my pussy from those particular angles and from that
close up! So yeah, I admit that those pictures are definitely interesting pictures! At first, I didn't know what to think
about Ray asking me about the nude modeling, and I was a little hesitant at first, but I am glad that we did the
modeling shoot and I also have pictures of me that I can keep for a long time!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/gl...ling-nude.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote