View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 12:45 PM  
Acepimp
All Facts Matter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosNicholas View Post
He can't read and is actually incapable of understanding basic logic.

He'll post something along the lines of A = B, then try to claim that this also means A = C. For some reason logic is a concept that most of the Trump supporters seem to struggle with. Same shit happened with Barr's statement regarding the report.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Barr declared that Mueller said there was no Russia collusion by anyone. True or false? And James Clapper just admitted that Obama ordered the illegal spying on the Trump campaign!! HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place.
I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.
Explain this:

Just Surfing? The Sexiest Models Are At >> LiveSirens.com

Chat with live Streamate Camgirls
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote