View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 03:58 AM  
megafapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
I can see the dilemma chaturbate is in. They let this happen, these bot boosted low quality rooms are now "popular", because they've been doing it for quite long now, very likely unnoticed by cb. They might realize now they have been robbed and hijacked by studios with many performers and "successful" single performers. For users "their" girls are holy beings, they will be mad at cb if cb bans all these cheaters and definitely NOT at the girls or studios.
No! Only ban can help, but ban with ability to re-register with new name with lost of all followers. And only for few TOP botters with total publicity in the chaturbate blog, twitter etc.
1.5 year ago only bans of top botters helped to stop plague. A few rooms that used bots a lot also had a big amount of followers but they were banned. But that time they were from Eastern Europe. Right now top cheaters from the Western Europe (mainly from the Spain). So if CB doesn't ban now than it looks like some kind of discrimination of models from EE.

I want to point that I talk only about top botted rooms. It must be example for others, like low quality EE rooms.
megafapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote