View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 07:33 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Great. Let's have an investigation. In fact, let's call Obama into Congress and have him testify - live on television. I too would like to know what Obama knew and when he knew it. I would like to know exactly what our intelligence community told him, and what they knew. I am positive a lot of other people would like to know too.

I don't want an investigation and then have it buried by the Attorney General, which was appointed by the accused. I don't want a summary; I want the full fucking report. They release the full report of 9/11; I have the entire report downstairs.

And please do not tell me there was no collusion. We know for a fact that Trump's campaign manager was giving information to a known Russian agent. That's collusion. No mistake about that at all.
Let me get this straight; the one person that posts "I don't understand" more than anyone in the history of a forum that has been around almost 20 years thinks he knows more than Mueller after two years of investigation.

Admit, you were not going to accept the findings unless they agreed with your opinion; even though no one says "I don't understand" more than you.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote