View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 08:01 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Not really Mark.
Yes Really. There won't be any investigation into Obama's role in this.

Also: AcePimp's title of this thread is "Obama to be investigated", which is not true. Rand Paul's tweet is just him agreeing with someone else's opinion who said it was "time for congress to investigate". (Read the tweet). This is what I mean by ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Trump used the word "treason" a number of times on Hannity tonight.. He's going to dump the load all over the Dems...
I have a feeling the word "Treason" will come up again after the full unreacted Mueller report comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
lol blame Obama?
It's an oldie but a goodie for some I guess. Still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Great. Let's have an investigation. In fact, let's call Obama into Congress and have him testify - live on television. I too would like to know what Obama knew and when he knew it. I would like to know exactly what our intelligence community told him, and what they knew. I am positive a lot of other people would like to know too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I don't want an investigation and then have it buried by the Attorney General, which was appointed by the accused. I don't want a summary; I want the full fucking report.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote