View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 08:06 PM  
TouchMyPp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
FS: White label with 2 domains Generates $2k monthly with 400 unique daily hits

I have a question.. My domains Touchmypp.com and CamvLive.com which both forward to my white label under cb has around 400 unique hits daily (with a 32% organic growing rate), 10-14 minutes average weekly session duration, 20% bounce rate, generates $1,500-$2,000 profit monthly ($7,000-$10,000 in sales) I receive about 4-5 free sign ups daily organically and could provide any other info (plus screenshots) that may be needed to determine the appraisal of my sites. Question is if I wanted to sale my white label with the total info I mentioned, does anyone know how much I can sale it for? Also do you believe these are good numbers? I noticed I am growing a passion to marketing and branding. I have a vr live streaming mobile app being put together. I would like to eventually sale these sites and focus all my time to my mobile app when it is settled. Would anyone be interested in purchasing, and could anyone help me appraise the value of my site? Thank you in advance if anyone could help. My gmail is wetmeteaseme I am new to gfy and sorry if I post this in the wrong thread.
TouchMyPp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote