View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 03:16 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
A guy I met in Scotland keeps posting the same nonsense on his Facebook - blaming the EU for almost anything and whenever I look into it, it turns out it's just the UK government that is shite.

They are good at one thing though: shifting the blame for their incompetence.
Do tell us about the incompetence ofthe British Government.

Name me some thing the EU has done that non-EU countries haven't or can't do.

In the 25 years of being in the EU the wage of the working classes and lower middle classes have plummeted. The Euro is a complete mess with no solution insight, even though it's an unmitigated disaster Czech is still pressured to join.

And the EU is still passing more and more legislation on it's way to rule from the centre.

So again I ask you what has the EU done for you that could not have been achieved prior to it's creation?

And Thommy is so stupid he doesn't know the Common Market is responsible for some of the UK growth. https://researchbriefings.parliament...mmary/CBP-7851

Quote:
UK imports from the EU were £341 billion (53% of all UK imports). ... The UK had an overall trade deficit of -£67 billion with the EU in 2017. A surplus of £28 billion on trade in services was outweighed by a deficit of -£95 billion on trade in goods. The UK had a trade surplus of £41 billion with non-EU countries.
You see dumb ass Thommy, the Common Market does well from the UK. Not only do we take your low skilled, non-skilled and unemployed migrants we buy more from the CM than we sell.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote