View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 10:08 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Naive NZ guy
Nah over all I say the Kiwis are fairly switched on, I mean there's the farmers.. like any country ;)

last time I was in NZ my flight was delayed bad weather while I was waiting this kid say 23 years old sat beside me, he was on the phone to his mother in the USA, sweating and shaking in a hysterical fit. I thought it was about the weather so when he got off the phone I started explaining and reassuring him, its the land of the long white cloud, bad weathers expected.

And looked at me and said " No its not that", "its that they let us all on the plane, yet no one including myself had their bags checked, coming into the terminal, or boarding the plane and he hadn't observed any authorities at all"

And that had stressed him to the max, and I reassured him it was NZ, bad things only happen... elsewhere.

I thought about it at the time.. and he was right, everything was just that more relaxed.. the perfect target..

And that's why I say NZ was naive
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote