View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:32 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Recommended Pay Site Photo Resolution Sizes

I've had my membership site Trueamateurmodels.com for 14 years now. As we all know, over the years, computer monitors have increasingly become much larger than they were back in the day. I shoot videos, but I primarily specialize in shooting photos, and the site has nearly 250,000 high quality photos, in terms of the image quality, but the actual photo size that I currently have in the members area is 1600x1200. I'm using the Elevated X CMS platform, and I believe that they (by default) offer three different sizes. 1600, 1280 and 1024. I would like to ask them if I can add a couple more sizes.

However, when my affiliates market and promote my content, I don't want for too many people to have to scroll way over in order to view the entire photo. On my computer monitor screen, 1600x1200 isn't a bad size at all, as it fills up the majority of the screen, but as we all know, there are a lot of people out there with much larger screens.

So what do you think? What extra sizes should I offer to my members? I just don't want to offer the photos TOO big, but I want them to be big enough for most people. I know that it really just depends, but i'm curious to see other peoples opinions.

Here is a sample gallery, showing the photo size that I currently use.

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lenna-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote