View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:21 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
I admire Nat from gspot tremendously.

I make a lot of money on cam and know hundreds of women who do the same but let me tell you: it is fucking hard to bank off a membership site. I know three women who have done it, one being a very close friend who works her ass off every single day (rest is for when one is dead) to achieve what she has accomplished

it requires vision and sustained hard work: constant updates, research, social media presence and yep, affs who want a piece of a hopefully ever-growing pie. I don't see her posts as spam and I don't care if Gary writes some of them. I think of him as her secretary (no disrespect dude)

beats the endless fights over US politics and the hate that comes with all of that

I admire the other Natalie K here as well even though I don't know much about her work. any chica working hard in this biz deserves respect.

I don't see them as being competition to each other in any way (different looks, styles, career strategies, etc). y'all who attempt that positioning are trying to create a cat fight where none should exist. real women do not tear down other women who work hard and make an impact in their own way

that being said if I encounter another Jesse Quinn I will kick her azz, or maybe just invite her out dancing

and to both Natalies, y'all have gorgeous tits.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote