View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:02 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

President Trump often labels coverage from The New York Times, The Washington Post and CNN among other outlets, as "fake news" over what he says is unfair or biased reporting.
i agree, most stories i see mark and you jabbering about are always 'if true, if he did, suppose they find, if trump did' etc. and not just one or two.. like about three fucking hundred, so there is a discernible pattern... okay? even rockhard is all over that shit with you guys... it's really weird.

every TV comedy writer, every late night talk show host, every minority spokesperson, 99% of all actors and musicians are against trump. because its cool and fun, never mind that it's a negative quality for our country, I mean fuck that. it's all about you, right?

fairly obvious to anyone. the dems have now figured out they only need the 3 or 4 large population centers to win the next election, strip cites I think they are called. so they are targeting the electoral collage. they will say (you will say) that the electoral collage targets blacks and gays and is an unfair advantage to straight religious white people.

they don't want the middle class americans voting. that's fairly obvious as well. it's like watching retards plan something and yet.. . you guys are all over it??? you guys should possibly stop watching TV or something