View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:37 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
And people believe in God ?
Things like this should never happen to good people !
I hope they pull through
as humans we face 2 issues. natural and sociological. a tsunami is a natural issue, unscrupulous people taking advantage of the survivors is a sociological issue. there are other sociological issues, for instance being hungry in 2019 anywhere on this planet is a social issue.

that has nothing to do with god, that is humanities inhumanity to others in action. definitely 'ungodly' in my opinion.

within 3 months every person on earth could have happy meal for dinner, if we chose to. we all have 2 gifts from god, first and foremost the gift of life. we did nothing to deserve being born. it is a gift. the second gift is free will.

you have been gifted with the free will to take your gift of life and spend that gift as you chose. you may spend that life with love and healing interactions with others or you may spend that life looking for fault and assigning blame and hostility to others. the choice is yours, and has nothing to do with god