View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:54 PM  
TBFS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachdb View Post
  • Is what I'm doing with the paysite content ok copyright wise? Using their preview images/text to promote their scenes seems like it would be ok?
  • I'm also assuming it's ok to show different sites content under a performer's page / latest page? Not sure if affiliate terms would forbid this.
  • Eventually I would like to show images of the performer on their pages. Would I be able to ask paysites like brazzers if I could use their photos for that? (giving credit underneath the image)

First of all welcome
Every paysite has their own rules. so contacting them and asking never hurts, but in general
Quote:
Is what I'm doing with the paysite content ok copyright wise? Using their preview images/text to promote their scenes seems like it would be ok?
that is correct

Quote:
I'm also assuming it's ok to show different sites content under a performer's page / latest page? Not sure if affiliate terms would forbid this.
Same thing, if you are not sure, ask the program (from which you use the image) but in general, aslong as the image links to the sponser/program it is fine

Quote:
Eventually I would like to show images of the performer on their pages. Would I be able to ask paysites like brazzers if I could use their photos for that? (giving credit underneath the image
same answer again, in doubt, hit someone up (by skype for example)
but in general, if you link the image to the affiliate program, you should be good

thebestfetishsites.com
TBFS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote