Thread: Transferwise
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:20 PM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
You now have three different people in this thread saying TW shuts down adult with two saying they were literally told it was for that reason. Feel free to keep using them while hoping you remain under the radar.
Have you seen me saying that is not true? I based it on my own experience and their tos. Obviously if people are getting shut down it can happen, and obviously i will keep using them untill i get shut down. I asked also what other thing you have been using, but you reply was
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
I absolutely will NOT name the other companies we use. With anything banking related and adult, you don't show your cards to anyone.
Basically proving you have nothing to offer in the thread discussion. Yea, im pretty sure what you're using is super duper low profile that a few google searches wouldn't reveal. It's so much important what your card service is that if you name it, your whole business will collapse )))))). More like you're not using anything, or you're flying under the radar there as well which would effectively put your whole participation in this thread to 0.