View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:14 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Thank you Steve.
Though 1 infringing graphic remains, altering the layout and covering the upper right section that gives you access to your account profile + buy tokens + upgrade account

Can you tell me how broadcasters add this stuff, I went to my profile on chaturbate and I can't see it. I know some folks offer services for a fee to design models bio. What tool or access do they have that I don't have ? Do they work for cb? I'd like to know the "who" and "how".

Anyone knows?

This is probably why you can't do it:

Quote:
Profile Must Be Verified Before Adding HTML

It’s important to note that your profile must be fully verified (ID submitted) before you’re able to add custom HTML to the profile page. This is primarily to prevent spam or malicious code being entered on Chaturbate. Some models want to have their profiles fully designed before going live, and unfortunately that is not how it works. If your code isn’t working the way you want it to, this is most likely the problem. Reach out to support and make sure your profile is fully verified and approved.
https://webcamstartup.com/chaturbate-profile-design/

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote