View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:00 AM  
AzteK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
If you have leftover cash, contact all of your vendors and any services you do business with. Ask if they give a discount if a year is prepaid. Many companies will give between 5-20% discount.

Pay these first. If you still have leftover money, then start knocking out advance payments to services that you know you won't cancel. Domains, web hosting, software, etc.

Also consider any services that you use that are "balance" based. As an example, do you buy a lot of traffic or a lot of domains? If so, you can park some money in those accounts until you actually need to spend the money.

Outside of those, consult with a tax lawyer that has worked for the IRS. I did this last year and it totally changed the way I did things and opened my eyes to a few opportunities I was missing out on.
I love these actionable steps Sly!

This year what I'm going to do figure out how much I owe in taxes and save a percentage in a low-risk investment account to accrue interest on the money I'm planning on paying out next year.
AzteK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote