View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:21 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
The main reason for Brexit is to return power to the UK. Power that has been slowly whittled away in the EU's march toward complete domination of Europe.

There's no reason for the EU. Trade agreements can be reached without the EU, partnerships between countries can be reached without the EU. Stefan's example of university Erasmus exchanges can be done without the EU. One would imagine the EU was the only place in the world that has such partnerships and trade deals. Which is bullshit.

Europeans are able to work around the world, finance, trade, business works around the world, I'm posting online a medium that stretches the globe, I emigrated to Czech before the Czech joined the EU. My Brother and parents to America, my Uncle and cousin to Canada without any help of the EU.

The only thing the EU has given us is a level of government that's now removed from the democratic process of the people who are paying for it. When the UK leaves it countries like Germany will have to fork out more money to keep their failed scheme alive. Because the small dependant States will now dominate the richer contributing States by a wide margin.

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-one-b...ors-eu-budget/

Germans have been deluded into thinking they will dominate Europe by ruling the EU. How wrong they are, all they will dominate is paying the bills.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote