View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 03:34 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnaby View Post
They responded to me every time when I had an issue regarding videos, so I assume they would read what you have to say to them about this too. Simply contact them. If chaturbate gets away with this, other sites might follow. Jasmin is already using watermarks with the main site on white labels and their girls post their referral link right on the site, xlove lets models use T-shirts labeled XLOVEcam.com (I have a screenshot with this), Jasmin does this T-shirt stuff as well, flirt4free also had some girls wearing caps with the site's name on them, thus stealing traffic from white labels, and a few days ago I saw a picture of a girl from Imlive with a big banner behind her, a banner that said Imlive.com

Is this the dawn of webmasters? Why do the main sites mock their webmasters like this? I really think you guys should blast xhamster and mindgeek with messages about this, even with a link to the most important posts here, posts that clearly show how traffic shaving is done. I would contact them myself too, if I were promoting them.

Good luck, guys!
I am still dubious what good it is to use a whitelabel instead of sending traffic directly to their main brand. Unless there is a possibility to smoothly integrate the registration/payment within your own website.

What are your thoughts everyone?