View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 02:34 AM  
bigPunk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

I started by getting really high and listening to the song above to let loose and be free. I stepped outside of myself for a full week straight. Problem people blocked. Phone turned off most all of the day. I saw the bigger picture. I realized how insignificant I was, and how significant the loss was to me. I made a list of all the things I was thankful for, excluding the one I lost. I got really high on weed, and kept adding to the list of things I was thankful for. Clean toenails, electricity, clean water, the hummingbird outside my window, my dog who loved me unconditionally. I watched a bunch of sci Fi movies based on the future and searched for new songs that I'd never heard & inspired me and I listened to them over and over again as I continued to get high.

After a few days of being out there I found my base again. I listened to the song above. I built myself back from ground up. I listened to this song and built myself back up over & over again as I continued to get high. It grounded me. I built my power back up. I stayed outside for 8 hours or more, walked, explored the beach, interacted with people and remembered who I was as an individual. As the darkness came and it got colder I started appreciating more the comfort of the home I lived in. I forced myself to brush my teeth 3 times a day, to shower first thing in the morning & sometimes take a bath at night too. Four years later and it's helped me regenerate. All my best to you.
Thanks dude that's really helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidCRM View Post
however it turns out, it will be for the best.

if you can communicate well, work on your differences to make your shortcomings compatible with each other, then kudos.

if it comes to eventually separating then be glad it didn't happen after the relationship got even more serious (marriage, kids, etc.)

sure it can hurt as f*ck but life goes on, time works in your favor. just keep your distance if necessary.
I know, time will solve the pain thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
buy a dirt bike and rip that shit up...
No motorbike license

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultinnovation View Post
Never get involved in serious relationships with females. They will always ruin your life eventually.

My buddy was with a girl for 10 years... Eventually got her a ring.. Then a few months after she comes to him and says "I'm not happy"..... then leaves.... seriously.

They don't care about your feelings OP. Only their own. They are biologically designed to be self centered bitches.

Most Women only want to attach themselves to your status. Females are always looking to move up.

Many rich and powerful Men would happily marry a Peasant Girl and history and myth are littered with such stories. But not vice versa... Have you ever heard of a Queen marrying a Peasant Man?

Best to stay single and stress free and happy.