Thread: Transferwise
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 11:19 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post

Okay, if you do know it very well, give me your revolut USD bank account number so i can send you ach for example.
I can give you mine for transferwise. This shouldn't pose a problem, since well, you stated revolut has "virtual bank accounts" in almost all currencies. It has them in only 2.
I can't believe you guys are using stuff you don't understand, no wonder you dont know where "hidden fees" for revolut are. Try to google it like that "revolut hidden fees".
Here, educate yourselves at least in some way
It cant receive ACH as Revolut is UK bank while ACH is local US transfer, it can receive only international wire. And when it comes to those "hidden fees", they dont apply to me as i only used sepa/wire transfers within it and it cost zero to receive and send them while in that link it applies to cards.
But the key here, is not to determine, is "revolut better then transferwise and vice-versa" but for what kind of transaction each of those services is best. So at the moment i am sure how revolut is best for converting EUR to USD, and receiving/sending SEPA transfers, while for sending wire transfers it depend on several factors as SWIFT protocol is crap. Transferwise could be better for receiving and sending USD only.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote