Thread: Transferwise
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 08:01 AM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
You didn’t understand what I said but each statement was clarified by an explanation
I did not understand because what you wrote is not understandable. Re-read what you wrote, and tell me what language it is written in. The fees you mention also have no sense and you're just making up stuff out of your ass for god knows what reason. Maybe better to not go through with what you're doing as you don't seem to know what you're doing as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I know very good what is virtual bank account lol.
Okay, if you do know it very well, give me your revolut USD bank account number so i can send you ach for example.
I can give you mine for transferwise. This shouldn't pose a problem, since well, you stated revolut has "virtual bank accounts" in almost all currencies. It has them in only 2.
I can't believe you guys are using stuff you don't understand, no wonder you dont know where "hidden fees" for revolut are. Try to google it like that "revolut hidden fees".
Here, educate yourselves at least in some way

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Both revolut and transferwise not allowing adult, tho what we are doing here is B2B transactions(like affiliate payment)and as such is not considered adult, hence all e-wallet/fintech systems allow it.
And also, do you know does transferwise have p2p transfers(sending funds from one transferwise account to another)
Which is exactly what i replied to the guy saying "they dont allow adult". They allow what people are asking here about, but you cant buy hookers.
there's no fee for p2p in same currencies, if you're sending in other currency obviously, there's a "fee" which is the standard fee you would get on your account if you transfered between currencies.