Thread: Transferwise
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 04:54 PM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
I dont think you know what is a "virtual bank account". Key word here, BANK, as in, you can receive swift/ach/sepa into it. Revolut has uk and eu, tw has USD and AUD as well, it's why its lagging behind transferwise. Virtual currency account is not a bank account. You guys need to know what you're using, you going to get shafted by revolut hidden fees you won't even know what hit you.
I know very good what is virtual bank account lol. Tho the thing with bank accounts how they can be "fake", for example it can have normal info as any other bank account but in reality it can be "routing thing", for example like paxum have it, where you can receive wire from third party to your paxum account, but it's not real bank account , just some routing thing.So dont know is revolut account real bank account or the routing thing, but they do work same as classic bank account. Also not sure to what hidden fees you refer, as it cost me nothing to receive and send wires there , regardless is it EUR and USD currency.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote