Thread: Transferwise
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 04:54 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
What are you writing? 1000usd "sent from eu funds is about 875 USD" ?? What does that even mean.
40 Usd order would cost 45$ ? WTF

I have no idea what you're writing, but transferwise has the best conversion rates you can find. They are transfering at midmarket rate, and depending on currencies you're trading in you have very low fees. There's no 12.5% fee, i have no idea where you got this. Revolut has ok fees, however, they have monthly fee, and their conversions are not set in stone as it's not always clear what they use and what will you get, so i don't like that and because of that, and because transferwise gives you virtual bank accounts, transferwise wins easily. Someone who's just looking for card to draw funds from atm, revolut might be better.
I’m not an ATM person (automatic teller machine) and would transfer funds to PayPal or my bank account

.$1000 eu gets me $875 usd or 12.5%.
.$45 eu gets me $45 at that rate

The site isn’t adult. I’m not going to pay a monthly fee as I don’t know if the business will succeed. I don’t want to rely on PayPal.

I might just end up using a merchant account to avoid big fees unless y’all can offer other options.

You didn’t understand what I said but each statement was clarified by an explanation
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote