View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:41 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Elon Musk makes cool shit and does great things but he suffers from Twitter Tantrum syndrome just like Trump.. he should stay off it..
This is silly crockett, you're not able to absorb one little thing Musk stated in that tweet. Here's a big explanation to why more people find less confidence in media, why Trump won over Clinton.

and now here you are telling Musk to stay off Twitter because what he said doesn't go along with your world view or ideology.

Crockett in your view does it all come down to Musk being wrong about the media?

I'm traveling a lot these days between two specific European countries and I'm following both MSM and the "alternative" media landscape. I see MSM hiding news information multiple times per week for various reasons including not being politically incorrect, not feeding the right or just adding agenda, it's bad and very unwise considering we're living in the information era. Alternative news wouldn't survive all these years if it wasn't for MSM's sugarcoated news and hiding certain established information from the viewers. USA is definitely in a similar situation and it doesn't matter alternative news sources are rough on the edges, people like myself and others on the gfy board doesn't want to be taught and lectured by PC media.

For every new lie and sugarcoated news topic coming to the surface the awakened are slowly becoming more committed, fanatics are becoming extremists and so on.

We have a scary future upon us cause I don't see the news being devoted to try and change.