Thread: Pizza
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:37 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
OMG a true pizzaholic! The crust is thick but they’re generous with toppings. Do you eat it all?

I tried ham and pineapple pizza once. It was okay but nothing I’d try again. Fruit on pizza is wrong yet tomatoes are a fruit they say.

The half cheese half meat version looks good. Not too filling and not boring. Now I’m going to sleep thinking about pizza! In three hours I’ll be sleeping and dreaming of pizza-covered men with big pepperonis ��
I love both thick crust and thin crust.

The ham and pineapple used to be a favorite of mine, but I've grown up since then. I do it very rarely.

I love cheese. OMG.

The one thing I haven't tried is Chicago Deep Dish pizza. Nothing against it; It's just that when I want to do it I want to go all out..... Meaning fly out to Chicago just to try it for the first time at a real historic Chicago pizza place....

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote