View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:55 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Don't you have a clan meeting to attend?.
A family meeting? I think “clan” is a old term for family.

I believe that you meant “klan” “ku klux”.

I grew up thinking it was Cool Klutz Clan, a cool family of clumsy people! Unfortunately, I revealed that in a third grade Hebrew class debate. I can still hear the teacher laughing in class and telling my mom after school in Providence, RI.

Mom sorta told her by saying, “wouldn’t you rather have a student call it that than familiarity with the KKK? We are klutzes which is better than a Klan member.”

It went further with the teacher being fired. But to this day, if I bump something in a store, mom will say, “still the president of the CKC.”😁

As for the question, many racist men are against black people, and most Asians and Hispanics appear white. They go for pretty women with a different look so their friends think they have something special about them. White women are basic but others are exotic. At least in the minds of the morons.

A family friend is black and he visited when needing money, help or a person to unload on. I asked him at fourteen why he only dated white women. He said black women had attitudes, big lips and didn’t appeal to him. They wanted rich white daddies who cherished them and craved them. He didn’t need “no ni**er bitch with a big mouth and loose pussy from five kids and no money” to fuck with his head.”

My mom got so angry at his words and asked him to leave and don’t come back until you respect my child and my home.

I didn’t like being called a child. Are I learned about racism among black people and stereotypes.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote