View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 08:45 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post

and the USA kills for profit...while I think all terrorists are scum, I feel that the scum that kills for "religion" is slightly above the scum that kills for profit...do not get me wrong, the scum that kills for "religion" is very very low scum but the lowest possible low that can be achieved by scum is to do it for money...

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists
you are a complete dumb ass for sure. as an american I can tell you with absolute honesty that we would prefer our gov to leave ALL you asshole the fuck alone and focus on our society, especially with the money wasted on a bunch of assholes. so confine your shit talking to the government. we do NOT want a fucking thing to do with you...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote