View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:54 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWhErE View Post
Maybe on the 22nd the refund will be finalized and all of this back and forth will be for nothing.
Not quite.

Whether the refund happens or not is irrelevant at this point.

What is relevant is that Statiztics told me that he received my payment via Paypal, but that he couldn't access the funds.

I asked for a refund and he initiated one. The refund is due in 8 days. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

If he couldn't access my funds then the refund should have been instant. Paypal's website confirmed that. Paypal's agent told me over the phone that if the funds were still in his account that the refund should have been instant. The agent told me that the refund is coming via an E-CHECK which could only mean one thing ....

... that the funds are coming from Statiztics bank account, NOT his Paypal account balance.

That means he lied. He DID have access to my funds but either withdrew the funds to his bank account or used them to make a payment for something else.

This means he was telling me a made up story so that he didn't have to send me the Paxum as part of our deal.

This is the main issue.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote