View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:34 AM  
huey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
well dont have a double standard LOL it was and is fine when you import jews in to palestine...the USA supported the shit out of this...pick a standard and stick to it

there are 50+ muslim countries in the world and in the vast majority of them 100-s of millions of non muslims live in peace with muslims...there are 1000s of churches there and the vast vast majority of muslims do not give a shit...I have actually visited muslim countries and lived in one for 2 years...I know and you do not...its that simple...

US foreign policy/israel/oil/weapons sales are the real reason islam is in the media at all...

europe is not a shit hole...we are nowhere near being a mass shooter/school shooter crime shit hole like the USA...the trouble we are having is mainly because of the USA, shielded by an ocean, shitting on our part of the world...
I had dinner with 15 of your Croatian brothers last night. They have a very different view then you do on all of this.
huey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote