View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:32 AM  
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
You dont care about your GFY user name...... So much it is or was for sale

You tried to sell this GFY user name Statiztics and old business link to this user name since 2017.

https://gfy.com/sell-and-buy-forum/1...ars-sales.html

" Im a member of GFY since 16 years bla bla bla BULLSHIT " = sketchy AS FUCK TBH

Is People like you that ruin the VET reputation on this board with shit like this. Being a long time members doesn't make you an angel in 2019.
Agreed. In my opinion, if he were legit, he wouldn't try defending himself so much. If Refund is supposed to be processed on the 22nd and he were confident it would happen, he would just tell the other guy to chill and that's it.

However, since he is here adamantly defending his "reputation" over something that can't be resolved before the 22nd, then that leads me to believe he might have some other hustles going on.

That's just my impression though and I might be wrong. Maybe on the 22nd the refund will be finalized and all of this back and forth will be for nothing.