Thread: agents
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:32 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
in the beginning there was world, pgi, dk models, I think rob was working and roy had an agency and regan... lol!! and of course Mark with another guy. top models. the other guy split, hooked up with a brit and they started 'la direct' mark went solo. the other guy sold out.

back then the agents would pay $500 to any boy that could bring a model to the agency from a shoot. booking fees were $65. the agents were having a shit life with the models re associating themselves all the time. lol!!

then joel meth-head started an agency BUT he got licensed as an agent!! then the agents could not swipe his girls. agents started getting licensed.

there are like in any biz, good and bad. 90% of the bad are gone cause the biz is smaller now.

is derek bad? who knows... a pimp I know once told me never feel bad for the girls because you should see what their boyfriends do to them. last time I saw that particular pimp she had all her fingers broken for crossing the wrong guy...

derek is awesome for people that are really interested in what dereck is doing. he finds out you aren't 110% with his program... you got issues. think about it... in 16 years or so with x big number of models coming and going per year and 4 are pissed? maybe 10? really?

derek has always been a gentleman to me, and I can't say I have been always that considerent. lots of guys did great biz with la direct, just not me. it's a relatively unimportant part of life being life. we all had plenty of work.

other than losing money I have no personal animosity towards derek, just know I can't work with him.. many do.

I do forget that what goes on with the agents and girls and shooter is NOT common knowledge to most people like it is to me... not sure why they are out to get derek suddenly. he's just dereck to us lol!!
oh yeah and crazy mystery john, and mr cool, Chris
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote