Old 03-16-2019, 07:27 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimike View Post
THAT was mass murder...

49 Muslims were killed on Friday.

Why would non Muslim whites be upset about this?

Muslims should fix their broken ideology. They are reaping what their community is sowing.

I don't see Buddhists running around killing people in the name of Buddha.
I had many calls to and from New Zealand today, I was born there. Not one of these people said.. "Fuck the Muslims", they all went "Fuck the right wingers" I heard "Fuck the right wingers" more than a dozen times, I tuned in to local news and there going.. "Fuck the right wingers" and I read the Prime minsters statements and she's going.. "Fuck the right wingers"

No one is saying fuck the Muslims for the simple reasons Muslims and New Zealanders have gotten along as its a country of Immigrants living in New Zealand as guests of the Maori's.

Muslims have never killed anyone in that country.. a Rightwinger just shot 80 people killing 49 of them.

Right-wing terrorism has become more prevent than Muslim terrorism in western countries. Its time we started giving it as high a priority as we do Muslim extremism and the seed of the sequoia just got planted..

Never forget 9/11

But realise like all battles, new ones come along

Three-quarters of extremist murders in America in the past decade can be linked to right-wing domestic terrorism, more than three times as many as those committed by Islamists.

It's time to treat the Right wingers like Muslim terrorists.. wouldn't you agree? As they certainly have proved themselves beyond a doubt to the be greater threat to Western society right now..
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote