View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 05:54 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiztics View Post
As I have said repeatedly, this is so so unfair people being allowed to write this shit. mopek1 is a liar. He/she refers to facts. Exactly what facts are these? Facts where you can write anything you wish here?
Most of what you and I wrote are true. So we agree on most of the facts. Look back through this thread and you'll see that's the case.

Quote:
Why would I refund the person within a couple of hours of the payment being made?
Maybe because I threatened to start a PP dispute and start a thread here if you didn't refund me.

Quote:
Why would I respond to his PMs from the moment he sent the PP up to the time the payment was refunded?
Being in this business many years, I've been scammed many times and learned many lessons. Sometimes, the scammer takes the money and is never heard from again. Sometimes, the scammer stays in contact and the PMs and emails are endless - which serves to reassure the person being scammed until they give up ... or ... serves to put up a false front which will hopefully fool the person being scammed that the money has disappeared and nobody knows where it was ... a glitch perhaps.

Quote:
Why have I been active in this thread if I really wanted to disappear with this person's payment?
1- You have a reputation to try to salvage that goes back 16 years.

2- It is a tactic. Again, some people lay low and stay silent hoping it goes away and no more attention is put on them than is necessary. Other people express outrage and fight hard ("I did not have relations with that woman").

I bought traffic from a GFY user that was all fake. I posted in his thread that it was all fake traffic. He denied and fought hard and is still selling to this day. I can show you the thread if you like. That is the tactic he chose, denial and to constantly fight anyone who says otherwise. But, my host company, telling me that the reason why my sites were down was because of a massive spike in China, bot traffic did nothing to change his tactic.

Quote:
Why would I ruin my 16 year old account for less than £200?
Desperation is my guess. Thinking you could easily get away with it is perhaps another.

Quote:
Everything I have posted in this thread has been true and correct and I even contacted PP myself to find out where his refund was.
Everything you posted is true. Except for one tiny omission and one fact.

And you don't need to contact PP to see where my refund is? I told you, it is on it's way.

You continually repeat things that I don't disagree with. Probably to shift attention from the things that I do disagree with.

Quote:
This is shit and I am done here.
You keep saying that yet you keep posting even when I am no longer talking to you or saying anything new.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote