View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 05:40 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiztics View Post
As I have said repeatedly, this is so so unfair people being allowed to write this shit. mopek1 is a liar. He/she refers to facts. Exactly what facts are these? Facts where you can write anything you wish here?
Why would I refund the person within a couple of hours of the payment being made?
Why would I respond to his PMs from the moment he sent the PP up to the time the payment was refunded?
Why have I been active in this thread if I really wanted to disappear with this person's payment?
Why would I ruin my 16 year old account for less than £200?
Everything I have posted in this thread has been true and correct and I even contacted PP myself to find out where his refund was.

This is shit and I am done here.
Little advice here, Next time you make a Deal DO NOT WITHDRAW FUNDS until the deal is completed !
YOU SEEMS TO HAVE WITHDRAW FUNDS prior to complete the deal >>> VERY WRONG . As i see it echeck refunds from you to OP..... SKETCHY AS FUCK IMO .

Being a long time members on GFY dosent give you ANY notoriety. WTF
I have been Scammed / Attempt to be scam in the past by many VETERAN on this board.
There is some old School Vet that still making REAL business here and i have made many deal with them.
But there is always that few OLD CROOK VET hanging around GFY looking for their next newbi with not much experience to get advantage of......
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote