View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 05:38 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
PayPal confirmed that he didn’t have the funds in his account??? That’s a violation of Federal law if you disclose private personal information ...
The agent looked into the transactions between us. Saw everything. Then said that my refund is coming via E-CHECK. He said that in EVERY SINGLE CASE (like ours anyway), the reason for an E-CHECK is because there is not enough in the user's Paypal balance. He said that my refund would have been instant if the amount I sent was still there. So it's a matter of logic rather than disclosure.

So while he never told me exactly what Statiztics balance was, which I agree would be a violation, he told me that by looking into our accounts, by looking at the transactions, that if Statiztics had enough to cover my refund it would be instant. This is not a violation of trust as knowing that my refund is going to take 3-8 days, and knowing the refund is coming via E-CHECK, makes the information OBVIOUS to all parties that whatever I sent to him is no longer there, and that there is not enough balance in his account. This is simple logic and not disclosure of another account user's info.

Hope that clears that up.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote