Old 03-16-2019, 04:03 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Killing innocent people is awful.

I do agree with his point on diversity.
well dont have a double standard LOL it was and is fine when you import jews in to palestine...the USA supported the shit out of this...pick a standard and stick to it

Quote:
Everyone should clean up their own backyard. Melting pot is a crock of shit without assimilation. You can't assimilate if your a zealot. Sorry dead eyes, but Muslims are pretty damn zealouty.. Much more so than other religions.
there are 50+ muslim countries in the world and in the vast majority of them 100-s of millions of non muslims live in peace with muslims...there are 1000s of churches there and the vast vast majority of muslims do not give a shit...I have actually visited muslim countries and lived in one for 2 years...I know and you do not...its that simple...

US foreign policy/israel/oil/weapons sales are the real reason islam is in the media at all...

Quote:
Europe really has turned into a shithole and there is no denying that at this point.
europe is not a shit hole...we are nowhere near being a mass shooter/school shooter crime shit hole like the USA...the trouble we are having is mainly because of the USA, shielded by an ocean, shitting on our part of the world...