View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:46 AM  
Dead
They left the door open

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
People paid the price, sacrificed, spent many years in jail and paved the way so that you could legally do what you do. People realizing how fucked up the laws were and speaking out every time someone was thrown in jail for years is what guided the change. It was people that had the attitude you have that prevented that from happening for as long as it did.
You are ridiculous to think that the ones we lost to the laws being fuked up had any bearing on why I can do a legal grow now. It was state votes and the work of organizations like NORML that paved the way, not some hippie being tossed in the clink.
Trust me, as someone that has been growing for over 30 years, I knew the risk back then and to think for one second I would risk it all to make a few bucks carrying to an illegal state like this dumb ass, not on your life! He is the one making legalization look bad by trying to pull that shit.
Dead is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote