Thread: Hot or Not Tits for Tuesday . . .
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:15 PM  
Natalie_K
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
don´t come at me trolling with, maybe it´s not you...

Check out your pics, I can even see the different colour hair in the mirror, you´re BS, you´re not the girl in the photos, you´re a troll.

If you show a pic of you today, i´l post a pic of me today holding a newspaper laying naked on my balcony as I´m here right now and can do this...

Ask any hair stylist to look at those pics you´ve been posting and they will all confirm, the girl in the photos that you say are you has extensions & due to your lack of knowledge, you´ve proven you´re not the girl in the photos from 6 yrs ago.

Now please, i´m here to do business and not argue about something that I know is true, because I am real & true.
No need to carry on, I don´t want to speak to a pretender (full stop)
I'll post a pic of me holding a newspaper as soon as you post a pic of your passport with your birthdate. You say I'm lying about my hair extensions and I think you're lying about your age. If this is the boyfriend I've been talking to, then forget it.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote