View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:12 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post

Like I said, I spoke to the agent about that. He CONFIRMED that the other person did NOT have enough in their account to cover the refund. And like I said, I've done several of these before with no issue from around thew world.

PayPal confirmed that he didn’t have the funds in his account???

That’s a violation of Federal law if you disclose private personal information or fund amounts to unauthorized people. What’s in my account is nobody’s business but me and those I designate.

That in itself, if true, is reason enough to pull out of PayPal. Shit, when near death, my parents went to my local bank to remove money. They are known there but legally they couldn’t find out IF I had an account, let alone the balance. Mom went to court as my guardian to get control of my accounts, CDs, investments and safe deposit boxes. I’d given her a list before I went downhill.

I’d be at my attorney’s office if PayPal gave my information to anyone.

This will be settled eventually and the anger is understandable. But hashing it out in public won’t make it happen faster. You both learned lessons and we know who we can and can’t trust
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote