View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:09 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I'm pretty certain the military would not act on the orders of a deranged madman. That's not the issue. The issue is that Trump is such a deranged madman that he thinks he can give those orders.

Now remember this deranged madman has the keys to the nukes.. He is quite simply unfit for the job and needs to be removed from office immediately. I've contacted my congressmen over his threats and I suggest every American do the same.

His threat of violence is nothing that should be ignored. It should be taken very seriously and acted upon.

Ask yourself, what would the French, the British, the Canadians or any other non dictatorship do if their leader made that threat? They would already be flooding the streets to remove that person from office.. Yet here Americans sit complacent and excuse it away..
If we hadn't taken the House & Republicans weren't taking back their power, I would feel differently.

For the next 2 years Trump & the Republicans can't push any legislation they want. Now Senate Republicans have to work with Democrats to get anything done.

Trump has been riling up the crazies not only for the last 4 years, but since 2011 when he started demanding Obama's birth certificate, and she'll continue to do it after he leaves office. He's an isecure hatefull bitter vindictive old man and that's how he'll die, trying to make people suffer as much as he can.

Impeachment will make Trump seem like a victim, which will increase his popularity, which will help him for the 2020 election.

Having Trump removed will give us Pence, which will inject new life into the Republican party. And having a hardcore Christian president will help clean up the GOP's hard earned image from being scum they are.

Think about it, even Ann Culture is viciously publicly attacking and humiliating Trump now, multiple times.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote