crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
A reassuring tweet from joint chief of staff today

@Martin_Dempsey
GEN(R) Marty Dempsey

Our military reflects, represents, serves, and defends their fellow citizens. They are compassionate or lethal depending on what we ask of them. They are tough in protecting America from external threats. They serve a democratic system never an individual. #Leadership
I'm pretty certain the military would not act on the orders of a deranged madman. That's not the issue. The issue is that Trump is such a deranged madman that he thinks he can give those orders.

Now remember this deranged madman has the keys to the nukes.. He is quite simply unfit for the job and needs to be removed from office immediately. I've contacted my congressmen over his threats and I suggest every American do the same.

His threat of violence is nothing that should be ignored. It should be taken very seriously and acted upon.

Ask yourself, what would the French, the British, the Canadians or any other non dictatorship do if their leader made that threat? They would already be flooding the streets to remove that person from office.. Yet here Americans sit complacent and excuse it away..