View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:01 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's very simple.. Yesterday Trump crossed a red line. It's no longer him just being a asshole he threatened violence against Americans and those who are investigating him.

I and other Americans yesterday, reported the President of the United States to the FBI for threats of domestic terrorism. It's no longer just excuses he has threatened violence and anyone who doesn't take that seriously is a fool.

As for people who still support him after these threats, I consider them as supporting those threats of violence and will from now on treat them accordingly. That was not just "another" stupid thing Trump has said. He threatened violence against people of this country.

That is a domestic threat. There is no other talks or excuses to be made or rationalizations he threatened violence as the President of the United States against Americans. There is nothing else left to say the only thing I will support from this day on is his impeachment.
A reassuring tweet from joint chief of staff today

@Martin_Dempsey
GEN(R) Marty Dempsey

Our military reflects, represents, serves, and defends their fellow citizens. They are compassionate or lethal depending on what we ask of them. They are tough in protecting America from external threats. They serve a democratic system never an individual. #Leadership

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote