View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 12:57 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
Specifically what do you mean by "lost money every time"?
first time the model was freaked by my tatts and would not shoot with me, 2003 I think, no pay for the day. lost money. back when la direct was about 5 girls.

second time a model was a no show, the agency kept me on location with a story until I had about $800 in kill fees. did not make money, lost money

booked a shoot with a model, derrick pre approved the boy. the model would not work with the boy. had to pay the boy a full shoot fee. derrick would not let the model do solo so I could recoup some cost. lost $500 and did not get paid. derrick sent $200 over after I harassed him for a few weeks. did not make money, lost money.

fran called one day and told me they were bringing a girl over to the model house..
. it was a dump job, she stayed a few weeks got no work and left. lost money did not get paid...

so 4 tines I guess over the course of 16-18 years. happy now? you gotta remember I was a shooter. one year I had over 400K in model fees alone.....

derrick is redundant. and the word is his agency license renewal is being denied...

now why did dave the pimp shoot into a car and get 5 years probation? that's super interesting.... lol!! maybe crockett knows'