View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:20 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump is a fast talking backtracking bullshiter.

It's very simple.. Yesterday Trump crossed a red line. It's no longer him just being a asshole he threatened violence against Americans and those who are investigating him.

I and other Americans yesterday, reported the President of the United States to the FBI for threats of domestic terrorism. It's no longer just excuses he has threatened violence and anyone who doesn't take that seriously is a fool.

As for people who still support him after these threats, I consider them as supporting those threats of violence and will from now on treat them accordingly. That was not just "another" stupid thing Trump has said. He threatened violence against people of this country.

That is a domestic threat. There is no other talks or excuses to be made or rationalizations he threatened violence as the President of the United States against Americans. There is nothing else left to say the only thing I will support from this day on is his impeachment.