View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:50 AM  
ghjghj
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Have you seen YouTube lately?

Desensitization to violence & death is worldwide.

The problem in America, for the majority of the population, is low self worth, anxiety & anger.

Being Australian, because of your culture, you might not understand this but being an American that lived in your culture, I've come to understand this about my culture, by seeing it from the outside.

Our easy access to guns makes life and death a trigger second away and when you don't value yourself it's easier to kill yourself, or someone else, quick and easy with a gun.

In my country our government uses the media to divide people for political reasons and to control the population. People are divided, sub divided and divided again and again. People are contstantly pitted against each other. I realized this after I moved to Australia. Your news there is about side vs side, it's news. Your TV shows, that aren't American, aren't about one if your demographics vs another, they're about entertainment.

Americans are socially engineered to be constantly afraid, angry, feel they need a medication & need something shiny and new. Unlike Australia, every commercial break on television here has at least one commercial for a prescription medication "you might need". Australia has laws limiting pharmaceutical commercials America does not.

This social engineering has many side effects, some of which are low self esteem, high debt, high assault, murder & suicide rates.
Shill vs shill
ghjghj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote