View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:56 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
There is absolutely a difference between white nationalist and ethnic nationalist. That being said, I agree with you on one thing - I find it extremely ironic that he would do this on what is effectively "stolen lands" like Australia/New Zealand. Would have made more sense if he did this somewhere in Europe. The "right of conquest" idea seems pretty weak in terms of Australia or NZ.
I have no problem with white nationalists and white pride. I do have an issue with the white power movement. I believe that people of all races and ethnicities having pride in their heritage is healthy. Believing that you are superior because of your race and that superiority gives you the right to kill other races and treat them as inferior, that's flawed thinking.

Think about it.

If we are the superior race America & Europe should be much different. If we are so superior then why are there so few of us? Why do we allow others to overpopulate the earth and deplete it's resources if we are the strong superior race? We are weak. That's why things are the way they are and that's why we're dying out.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote