View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 04:25 AM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
I consider myself on the right. This is disgusting. Hope they kill the cunt and he rots in hell. Violence is not the answer. Especially violence against innocent people, regardless of race. Sad truth is things will just keep getting worse. Islam is not compatible with modern societies and i dont know how you ever solve that
It's disgusting indeed, the future doesn't look bright. These extremists will sadly pop up more frequently if our western societies don't deal with Islam in a mature and rational way.

There must be a stop to the overly tolerant approach with Muslims and Islam and enough with the political correctness.

Mainly thinking of Europe now but It was a stupid idea by world leaders to push globalism and open borders for hordes of refugees from the middle east and think it would not have any consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane View Post
That video is fucking brutal. I thought I was watching a video game.

The sad thing about this is Australia/NZ's legal systems are so forgiving he will probably be back on the streets in 15 years. Lets hope he gets locked up with some Muslim Brothers.
That was exactly what I was thinking when I watched it, a fucking video game.