View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 03:17 AM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
So you're saying people being killed outside of America in places like Afghanistan or Nigeria don't count? People are only terrorists if they attack people and places in the west? These people were killed based on their islamic religion, right? Do you agree with this statement? The guy is literally playing "remove kebab" on the way to the mosque. He has kebab remover written on his gun.

2019.02.26 - Nigeria - Thirty-two people are killed in a targeted attack on a Christian community.

That one attack alone, targetted against people because of their religion, has more dead then this one, but it's ok because it's not in the west, and you didn't hear about it on CNN?

How many of those 2079 were killed in the US by right-wing extremists? 90% of that number is probably gang violence, and I bet zero or close to that was murdered on basis of their religion or as a political statement.

Is right wing extremism a problem? Sure - but are they the biggest threat as you wrote? There are bigger threats.

Anyways, i'm not going to argue with you any further. You will believe what you want to believe, I will believe what I believe, and neither of us is going to change the mind of the other.
Wow '' ''....

But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote