View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 03:04 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
I think the money is pending due in part to time differences.
I asked the Paypal agent about that. He said it had nothing to do with time differences or region of where the funds are coming from. I also mentioned that I've initiated refunds and received refunds from all over the world multiple times. In EACH case, the refund was instant. So I don't belive this theory.

Quote:
If you were being ripped off, no one would come here to defend themselves.
Except he isn't defending himself. He is simply repeating the denial of what he is being accused of and NOT ENGAGING in any of the points that are being made. That is not defending, that is putting up a front to distract from the issue.

Quote:
I got an eCheck refund and it was from Massachusetts to Massachusetts banks. It was less than $25 but it was pending for five days. Emailed PayPal and they responded that though funds clear in a day, they often encounter a backlog of eChecks owed. Sometimes there is a bank glitch with computers or they’re waiting for funds to clear from the other party’s accounts.
Like I said, I spoke to the agent about that. He CONFIRMED that the other person did NOT have enough in their account to cover the refund. And like I said, I've done several of these before with no issue from around thew world.

Quote:
With interest rates at one percent, they’re not holding money to make bank from interest.
I agree. They are not holding the money. It is in the sellers bank. The agent CONFIRMED that.

Quote:
I’m not familiar with Paxum but if you sent PayPal via your balance or bank account, why wasn’t it returned in cash to you? The eCheck option is a little odd.
It is not only odd but not possible. It should have been returned in cash. PPs website AND Pps agent said that in all cases it is returned in cash. When it is not, it is because the funds are not available in the seller's account.

This is why I am so sure of my arguments.

Quote:
You learned a lesson. Next time ask who can do it, then ask for references publicly. That’s a great idea for a website and earning attempt. Advertise that you do exchanges with every money outlet and feature comments and references . I’m sure others need this service. Just be sure you have money to cover your losses if they happen and screen potential customers. IP check, email check, location check,etc.
I did learn a lesson.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote