View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:50 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I think the money is pending due in part to time differences. If you were being ripped off, no one would come here to defend themselves.

I got an eCheck refund and it was from Massachusetts to Massachusetts banks. It was less than $25 but it was pending for five days. Emailed PayPal and they responded that though funds clear in a day, they often encounter a backlog of eChecks owed. Sometimes there is a bank glitch with computers or they’re waiting for funds to clear from the other party’s accounts.

With interest rates at one percent, they’re not holding money to make bank from interest.

I’m not familiar with Paxum but if you sent PayPal via your balance or bank account, why wasn’t it returned in cash to you? The eCheck option is a little odd.

You learned a lesson. Next time ask who can do it, then ask for references publicly. That’s a great idea for a website and earning attempt. Advertise that you do exchanges with every money outlet and feature comments and references . I’m sure others need this service. Just be sure you have money to cover your losses if they happen and screen potential customers. IP check, email check, location check,etc.

I’d do it but legally I can’t.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote